Rovner Platinum P-2RL Tenor Saxophone Ligature
- Pure, moderately dark tone with good projection
- Effortlessly played, with an incredible evenness of scale, smoothing out the difficult transitions between registers
- Superior control, for a secure, centered tone and flawless intonation
- Bolsters and solidifies the lower register for both clarinets and saxophones.
- Enhanced facility and response
- Superior reed-gripping capabilities, especially advantageous for synthetic reeds
- Durably constructed of highly-tempered, impeccably-polished, space-age metal alloy, the Platinum is as beautiful as a piece of fine jewelry
- Includes a Rovner cap
- Made in the USA
The incredible Platinum, Rovner's first all-metal ligature, is for any player seeking the ultimate in tonal purity and clarity. Initially preferred by classical players for its pleasing tonal characteristics, the Platinum is also enjoying a surge of interest from jazz players excited to explore its enhanced tonal spectrum. Form meets function, and any discerning player will delight in the Platinum's perfect blend of unparalleled performance and visual beauty.